Are you finding your child’s behaviour difficult to manage? Would you to talk about other ways to support your child or children? Whilst parenting can be a difficult and exhausting experience, a parent is a child’s best resource for change and support. Parenting support helps a parent, or parents, to explore their parenting experience in a confidential and non-judgemental environment. I work with parents of young children to adolescents.
This takes place in private sessions or as part of a 6 week course. Parenting support involves listening to the needs of the individual/family and working with them to achieve their goals.
The parenting course explores many aspects of parenting whilst also being a place of nurture for parents. The course explores the following:
- Skills for deepening patience
- Supporting children to develop emotional flexibility
- Skill enhancement and practical tips for connecting with children
- Helping children regulate their emotions
- Crucial nurturing of parents and guardians – enhancing skills for relaxation and manage thoughts
- Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture for mind and body balance
- Exploring Mindful and Compassionate Parenting and developing skills in both
The next group begins January 2019 in Ashdale House, Blarney. Pre-booking essential (contact me here).